Thursday, February 14, 2008

February; CNY, Birthdays & Valentine's Day

I'm a February girl. So beberapa kawan2 yang juga tarikh lahirnya jatuh dalam bulan Feb i akan ingat. Esp those from my high school; Marhalis, Asnidar & Eijeen. Also Sharidan. Happy Birthday to you guys too. I didnt expect anyone to remember my bday, no big deal. So I was surprised getting wishes from some of my friends yang dah lama tak jumpa.

I'm not the celebrating type of person. But i felt a bit disappointed coz my hubby didn't give me any present. Sekeping kad pun tak bagi. Sekurang2 ajak I dinner kat luar ke, his treat...

My partner gave me a set of hand made glass. It was beautiful. Sekarang boleh la I cuba Martha's Stewarts cocktails/drinks recipe kalau ada guest datang rumah.

My eldest sis brought me cookies. Love it. Sayangnya ada 9 pieces only. I ate it all all by myself, except the last 4 pieces, kena share with my daughter.

CNY - this year I didn't get much oranges like last times. Or any angpow from anyone. Kalau dulu2 kerja makan gaji, my boss Peter Tan would give me angpow. Kalau raya puasa pun dia ada bagi jugak. But our transport contractor, Mr Lee the lorry driver, angpow dia lagi banyak. Limau 1 kotak. Kacang la. Ohh Mr Lee, I miss u. I miss my old boss too. Where are you now ahh Peter Tan? I want to write about u la later. Magnificent soul!

Year of the Rat! Tahun cari duit. I got a big nose. When I was nineteen, my MD's secretary Ms Gan told me that my big nose will bring me luck. Prosperity. Dah more than 12 years, I'm still far away even from 'comfortable'. maybe this year is the starting of it. Work hard... work hard...

Then, there's Valentine's Day. Tak pernah celebrate it, but always am aware of it. This morning dapat that VD wish from MAS. It was a pleasant surprise.
K wished me VD too. Almost at 12noon. What can i say? Hmmm...

My hubby? Didn't wish at all. Doesn't need to I guess, as he says, he loves me every single day...

No comments: